Monday, August 9, 2010

My heart :-)



My heart is full...

It's almost like the Lord has pulled a chair up close to my friends, the Reasons and sat down with them. Just to show them how much he cares about them....He's just going to be near. Hope is doing well, doing all the things a normal baby does. She looks like her older sister, loves to hold hands or fingers I guess, loves to snuggle with Mommy and Marmee at 1 in the morning and loves her friends Brian and Sharla. Hehe...well, she did open her eyes for us last night.



Funeral for Grandpa was on Thursday and saw family that I haven't seen for so long. There were so many people there...I know my mom and Uncle Dean felt so loved that night. My Grandpa would have been in the middle of all those people, loving the attention. So many people had such wonderful things to say about him. I wanted to say thank you SOOO much to each person. It meant so much to us. I loved that my Dad's side of the family came and the McCauley's, Brummett's the Underwoods. Brian's family came...gotta walk thru these times together. Then I looked up and saw Tavis smiling at me, I knew Holly had to be back there somewhere. I could have cried right there. I left my place in line and ran back to her to hug her. Don't know why I was surprised to see her...they are so busy. Just wasn't expecting them to make the drive to Billings! But isn't that what best friends do? I love you Holly...you bring so much joy to my heart.

Quick story...The air conditioner broke at my moms on Wed. night. So we went to bed with fans on us...I didn't sleep well. Jace had moved in with me and he's a kicker. So sweating and elbows in my face made for a long night. I finally prayed, Lord...send us a cool breeze!! It started storming early that morning sometime and I had to cover up! Ah! God is so good...

You are so loved!


3 comments:

  1. your loved today as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures. so special. also, love you too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful words from a beautiful woman. There are so many things to be grateful for in this life but most of all there is nothing sweeter than the love and warmth of friendship. So blessed to call you friend.

    ReplyDelete